Tuesday, October 23, 2007

10 great things about the weekend...

1. Going shopping with Angela - and finding the perfect costume component around which to build my Halloween ensemble (wait until you see it!).
2. VH1, pizza, and board games with Ange and Stace.
3. Laughing, laughing, laughing with Isaac. Reminiscing...
4. Hugging Rosie Thomas!
5. Joffre's new bookstore in Greer - cozy, treasure-filled, and very enticing...
6. The book of Picasso drawings I found there - my new favorite!
7. Going home to Brushy Creek, hugging old friends.
8. Cazbah, a posh tapas restaurant downtown.
9. Missy made us a picnic and then we sat on the swings and talked comfortably; We picked up right where we had left off and I realized how I have missed my dear old friend.
10. Sunshine, crisp air, mountain views, changing leaves. Once, I even saw my breath!

0 comments: