Friday, October 26, 2007

Voyeur?

Alyson posted this last week. Interesting to be given a peek inside someone's purse; a little glimpse at who that person is. So...

10 things in my purse:















1. Black Isaac Mizrahi for Target purse. This summer I was all set to spend big bucks on a nice leather bag. I looked at Coach, Aigner, Dooney and Burke, Fossil, etc. My favorite of the bunch? This $30 beauty with bright red lining. Lucky me!
2. Lip stuff. I highly recommend Neutrogena® MoistureShine® Soothing LipSheers. They're advertised as combining your favorite lipstick, balm, and gloss into one amazing product - and I agree!
3. Glasses and movie-star shades. Did you know I'm near-sighted in one eye and far-sighted in the other?
4. Itty-bitty phone and first generation nano.
5. Pink ribbon pin for Breast Cancer awareness month.
6. Emergency nail files, Hello Kitty charm for my charm bracelet, and super cute lambie sleep mask from Bath and Body Works.
7. Bright red wallet from Guess (I had a black and gray one just like it, but had to have the red to match my purse!) and a coupon for New York and Co.
8. Movie stub: Feast of Love. A little racy but worth seeing.
9. Two sets of keys. Work keys on a black lanyard and personal keys with my essential Swiss Army knife.
10. Ulta cream blush and a blush brush. Owl mirror from Boy Girl Party.

What's in your purse?

p.s. I took this pic when I was staying in my old bedroom at Angela's last weekend. The graphic comforter makes me a little nostalgic.

5 comments:

alyson. October 26, 2007 at 3:35 PM  

I love your mirror! I've been planning to make some mirrors of my own, I just haven't gotten that far yet.

Christine Ashley October 31, 2007 at 12:17 PM  

you put that lamb sleep mask in your purse? freak...

Heather October 31, 2007 at 12:41 PM  

I grabbed it at the last minutes as I was leaving for my trip. Freak.

Christine Ashley October 31, 2007 at 12:49 PM  

whatever. you know you carry it around all the time because you think you're cool.

Ange November 28, 2007 at 2:37 PM  

Hahaha! I wondered what you were doing up there!