Thursday, October 4, 2007

10 Things I'm Digging, Number 8

iPod Shuffle Tag
Tagged by Tiffany; thought it could be interesting. Here are the first 10 songs that come up on my iPod (set on shuffle):

1. "Still Wonder," Jonny Lang;

2. "Stay With You," Goo Goo Dolls;

3. "Songbird," Rosie Thomas;

4. "Accidentally in Love," Counting Crows;

5. "Summer Love," Justin Timberlake;

6. "This is War," Ben Kweller;

7. "Watch Over Me," Hanson (yes, Hanson);

8. "Temptation," Diana Krall>;

9. "Never Let You Go," Third Eye Blind;

10. "Happy Ending," Mika.

2 comments:

Anonymous October 4, 2007 at 5:22 PM  

Yay for comments! Now I get to meet new people and read great new blogs!

Love your list of songs. I think it's so fun to see how our iPods reveal who we are! Clearly, you have great taste in music.

Looking forward to reading more!

Anonymous October 12, 2007 at 2:39 PM  

I use to love Johnny Lang until he sold out to Christian Rock, it really is too bad because his voice is sick!